Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My 99 dodge durango shuts off when I can get it to start Ive

Customer Question

My 99 dodge durango shuts off when I can get it to start Ive replaced the cam sensor and crankshaft sensor already now it went even turn on
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. In order to determine the cause you need to start first with scanning the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting and if so those will need to be addressed. If there are no codes then you need to check the other three things and see which one you are lacking. Check these thing for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.