Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My A/C is not working good enough- it comes out fresh but

Customer Question

My A/C is not working good enough- it comes out fresh but not cold- 75 degrees is the coolest.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine where to start with finding this concern the first thing we are going to need to do install a set of AC gauges and check the pressure on the system , normal pressure needs to be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the High side with the compressor running. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thanks- I will let you know soon- since I'll be working today and tomorrow-
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Okay Henry, post back when you can and we can work from there.