Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a1992 dodge shadow turbo 2.5. It sat while. Wont

Customer Question

I have a1992 dodge shadow turbo 2.5. It sat for a while. Wont start now. Have good spark, good fuel pressure, compression,turns over well. It does not seem to be getting fuel to the cylinders. all relays are working. Got any ideas?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
Fist of all, check the fuse for the fuel injectors, then try a couple of small shots of starting fluid into the throttle body in order to rule t the ignition.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi .ike S. There is no fuel injection fuse. Ive already tried a little starter fluid. Ive checked for ignition, plenty of spark and positive coil input works good in start mode. The positive wire from ignition coil too fuel rail and injectors also works in start mode. when turning the car over not even a slight indication of firing.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
I suppose that only leaves one thing, that the fuel injector/s is/are not pulsing. Can you confirm this with a noid light while cranking?