Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Dodge Intrepid 2000 Intrepid: In hot weather I get hot air

Customer Question

In hot weather I get hot air on cool setting. In cold weather I get cool air on hot setting.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem may very likely be with the control panel but in order to determine if that is the cases you need to start first with making sure the compressor comes on when the system is turned on and if it does then you need to check the systems pressure by installing a set of pressure gauges. Normal pressure on a full system should be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side, if you can get this checked and post back with the results we can work from there.