-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Ram 1500 SLT: Chris, I have a question on the K17 dodge

Customer Question

Hi Chris, I have a question on the K17 dodge ram 1500 recall. I have a 2009, and have had some recall work done already but still get a clicking sound. I was given a part number CBJ1K172AA that needs to be replaced and was told it is not covered on the K17 recall, however, looking at my old statement they did a part replacement using that part number but this time i'm told it's the blender door actuator....want to make sure i'm not being taken to the cleaners on this.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 8 of your VIN? if you do need a blend door actuator then it's not covered, only the mode door actuators are covered.. I attached the K17 recall so you can read it.. I hope this helps,Brad