Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Dodge D350: Why have I lost all power to my instrument panel

Customer Question

Why have I lost all power to my instrument panel on my 1993 dodge truck, while driving, stop amd restart and power ccomes back for about 10 miles, and lose it again
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. There are 2 things that I have seen cause this loos of instrument cluster power. 1 a failed ignition switch and/or ignition switch connector, and 2 a failed instrument cluster. Remove the steering column covers behind the steering wheel and check/replace the ignition switch and connector. If the problem continues, then replace the instrument cluster. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris