Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Caravan: i m working on a 03 caravan and the a/c wont come

Customer Question

i m working on a 03 caravan and the a/c wont come on.replaced the ecm,(because of another problem)
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
If you jump power and ground to the compressor does the clutch then engage and make cold air?
With the information I was able to get I suggest you check into a faulty AC compressor. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris