Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Ram 1500: new radio no sound; 2003 ram1500

Customer Question

new radio no sound; 2003 ram1500
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My VIN is: 1D7HA18N43S172990, MY MILEAGE IS: 112600
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF this is the Infinity with the AmplifierTest voltage + on "both sides" of Fuse 21 located in the Under Hood Fuse Panel with key onFuse good, test voltage + on the VIOLET wires at the AMP.Test voltage + on the DARK GREEN / RED wire at the Radio with Key & Radio Onlet me know what you find.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..