-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Brad! I still have not been able to purchase the PCM.

Customer Question

Hello Brad! I still have not been able to purchase the PCM. Can you purchase it for me and charge the card in my account? Please advise how to proceed. The P/N is(###) ###-####B
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Yes I can purchase it for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I make the payment? I would like you to purchase it for me and charge my credit card on file. The phone you sent me the other day does not work how can I call you? I see you are offering me a phone service but I am unsure who is going to call who remember that I am texting internationally. I have a direct line that I can call to the us if you give me a number. The conversation should not be long as I just want to know how I can pay for you. Can you just answer that in one answer only to avoid too much conversation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For your information I have a US chase account and I can wire the money directly into your account or any you would want me to. Can we wrap this up now? I would like the PCM purchased and shipped overnight to *****
4281 Express Lane
Suite L4152
Sarasota, FL 34238(###) ###-####
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Is that a good number I can call?
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Antonio can I call the(###) ###-####number now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brad, That is my address number is ***** US but I am currently outside of the US in Angola actually and the number is *****###-##-####but it is easier for me to call you because I have a direct line to the US
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
-Brad_
It is starting to sound weird actually because I seem not getting how I can be any simpler. It seems like it has to be a long chat so please tell me if your phone works or not. I have given you mine you have to tell me how we can wrap things up quickly I am dependent on you but please let's just be as quick as possible. Please advise!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
-Brad-
My email address is***@******.***.
I will await for your instructions. Thanks!
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
email sent