Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Hyundai,Sonata 4Cyl: is there a Jumper Plug to bypass varies

Customer Question

is there a Jumper Plug to bypass varies sensors to get the car to The shop,without damage to the Computer?? Tom.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
There are no sensor that can be bypassed that will solve the problem, in order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and any fault codes retrieved that should be setting while the problem is occurring and those addressed from there.If you can get the scan done and post back with the fault codes and or codes I can direct you from there.