Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Dodge Magnum: I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum (Hemi) It is stuck

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Dodge Magnum (Hemi) It is stuck in park? what could cause that?
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a subscription, nor a free trial... just an answer to my question???
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! This is a known issue and it usually is a broken lever inside of the shift mechanism. The shift mechanism will most likely need to be replaced. Sometimes that lever can be replaced. The dealer or a reputable shop can repair or replace the mechanism for around $ 500.00 or so.
I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!Thank you! Chris