Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Dodge Journey: I have a 2010 dodge journey that won't start.

Customer Question

I have a 2010 dodge journey that won't start. I just replaced battery, took car to store and would not start again. I had alternator checked, alternator is fine. Car doesn't turn over, hear a couple clicks then that's it. I heard dodge journeys are known for this problem. Is there a fix for this problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases when the no crank problem occurs the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes and in order to determine what is failing we will need to start with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. One other thing you can try is to reset the system. The Wireless Control Module (WCM) is prone to locking up. Disconnect the WCM or remove the battery cables to reset it and see if it will then start. Give this a try and post back and we can work from there.