Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Intrepid: I have a 99 intrepid 3.2 it has what sounds like

Customer Question

I have a 99 intrepid 3.2 it has what sounds like a knock in the pendulum an I have no power car idles fine
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately not being there to hear the noise can make it pretty difficult to determine the source, if you can record a video of the noise and post it to youtube and send me a link so I can hear it I will try and help you determine the cause. I would also install a fuel pressure gauge and monitor the fuel pressure and post back with the results and we can work from there to determine cause.