Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have an o3 ram 2500 5.9 cummins. I need to retro fit a fan

Customer Question

I have an o3 ram 2500 5.9 cummins. I need to retro fit a fan clutch from a 05 5.9 cummins. both are 5 wire connestions but not the same color code. I found the 2003 diagram on just answere but cant find the wire colors for the 2005 fan clutch assembly...I also need the part number for the hardline coming off the ac condenser that connects to the orifice tube.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I have enclosed the connector view for the 2005 fan which should help you connect the cooling fan in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cooling%20fan%20connector%20Jul%2013.pdf
Unfortunately we do not have access to the Factory Dodge parts listing so in order to get the part number you are going to need to contact your dealer with your vin number and they can provide you with the part number for the hardline.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** have the same diagram for the 03 model?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
See the 2003 in the link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cooling%20fan%202003%20Jul%2013.pdf
Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.
Thank you again