Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Durango: My truck starting running rough and the code is saying

Customer Question

My truck starting running rough and the code is saying multiple misfire on the cylinders. Another diag. Said mass air flow
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to help you determine cause of the engine running rough we need to know what the codes are the the computer is setting. Post back with the complete list of all the fault codes stored in computer system and we can work from there to help you determine the cause.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The codes said multiple misfires at advance auto parts. I took it to a shop and the code said Mas air flow
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Can you get me the actual fault codes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's all the information I have
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Okay so are you not able to get me the code that is setting?