Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Thanks. 2007 grand caravan

Customer Question

Thanks. 2007 grand caravan has a chattering noise on the passenger side and sounds like it is coming from underneath. Intermittent, not consistent.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately noises can be very hard to diagnose when we are not there to be able to hear it. If you can make a recording of the noise and post a video on Youtube and send me a link so I can hear it , I will try and help you determine the source. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to give you a bad report, but the service I received was actually no service. I want my $28 back.