Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Dodge magnum: have a 2007 dodge magnum r/t. keep getting a

Customer Question

have a 2007 dodge magnum r/t. keep getting a po420 indicator. The catatylic convertor has been replaced three times with an oem being put in last. have had the o2 sensors replaced three times. This is on the drivers side. Passenger side works fine. have 100,000 miles on it. have had the computer reprogramed twice and still it comes on. My mechanic is at a loss and doesn't want to see me again. What the hell is going on. help
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the tools to monitor the O2 sensor readings?
I believe in your case its going to be the computer at fault.You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris