Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Where do I find the A/C drain tube on a 2008 Dodge calibe

Customer Question

where do I find the A/C drain tube on a 2008 Dodge caliber
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My driver side has been getting water and I think there might be a clog. I also hear a swooshing sound in the passenger side which more than likely is the water stuck inside and is leaking out on my side.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
It is in the left side floor panel, (next to the driver's foot)
….
I have the description and instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqdl72cvlxf8z9r/Condensation%20that%20accumulates%20within%20the%20HVAC%20housing%20is%20drained%20through%20a%20port%20located%20at%20the%20bottom%20of%20the%20HVAC%20housing.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.