Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ram 1500 2wd: As of two weeks ago my 08 Dodge Ram 1500 quad

Customer Question

As of two weeks ago my 08 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab rwd with 25,000 miles and tires and shocks 6 months back, started feeling bumps on smooth roads. I have had 2inch lowering shackles since I bought it in 08. I just lowered the tire pressure in the Cooper AT3's to 32 front and 30 rear and I lubed the shackles but there is still something else going on. Any ideas ? And will the shackles void the liftime warranty ?? Thanks, John.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you read the issue I am having ? Any ideas ?? Yes, I could still use some help with this please.
I bet the suspension lowering kit you already did has voided the lifetime warranty at least on the steering, suspension, and brakes. Are you feeling the bumps from the front or the rear of the vehicle? If you add weight to the bed, does that help? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris