Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2011 V/8 Dakota bought it new in 2012 I have 25000

Customer Question

I have a 2011 V/8 Dakota bought it new in 2012 I have 25000 miles on it and the pass side floor started getting soaked the last two times driving it when I run the A/C, Is this a quick fix and does my warranty cover this with this low of mileage.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases this type of problem is caused by a restricted evaporator case drain and it should be a fairly easy fix. It will need to be checked and unplugged which can usually be done by blowing it out with shop air. If the truck is still under warranty it should be covered as well. Return to your dealer and they can resolve this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you good advice. Mike
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome and thank you as well.Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.
Thank you again.