Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My A/C is blowing hot air when the truck warms up to driving

Customer Question

My A/C is blowing hot air when the truck warms up to driving temperature. We had the A/C recharged about 2 months ago. What do we need to do to fix it?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
In order to help you determine what is causing this the first thing you need to do is to install a set of AC pressure gauges and read the system pressure. Normal pressure on a full system needs to be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side with the compressor running. Check this for me and post back and we can work from there to get this resolved.