Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Sprinter: 2007 sprinter van driver side door is stuck open

Customer Question

2007 sprinter van driver side door is stuck open
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Is is possible for you to take a picture of the back side of the door in the area of the door latch? If you can post a picture, I may be able to help with this....
Click Here for Document Upload Instructions
If your browser does not show the "Toolbar", try using FireFox or Internet Explorer. Otherwise, you can post the files to your favorite file sharing site (Photobucket, Dropbox, etc.) and post the links to your pictures here so I can view them.
Sorry for any inconvenience but remember "A picture is worth a thousand words" and it will help greatly for the most accurate answer possible...
Thank you,
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This answer came too late. We took the door apart already, found the problem and ordered the part
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
You sure are fast...
You took the door apart and ordered the part all in less than 12 minutes.... I need to hire you as a tech, my techs are definitely not that fast...
Remember, if you need help in the future, you can always request me through My Profile Page(Bookmark this link). Begin your question with “Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it
Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sure hope we were not charged $38 dollars for that!
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
When you posted your question you paid the $38 deposit. This amount remains in YOUR JustAnswer account until you decide to rate a question. Once you rate, you authorize JA to credit the expert with a portion of the deposit that you posted.
For any issues about billing and payment or refunds, please contact Customer Support at***@******.***. They will take care of any issue you have with billing, payment, your subscription, etc. - As an Expert, I only provide advice on technical matters in my field(s) of specialization.
Robert