Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

2500: 2012 Ram 2500 passenger low beam headlight quit working

Customer Question

2012 Ram 2500 passenger low beam headlight quit working checked bulb it is still good
any ideas?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! I have seen this before and one time it was the terminals in the bulb's socket. They were loose and not making a good contact with the bulb. The other time it was an internal failure of the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module) The TIPM is the under hood fuse box and it contains electronics for supplying current to the headlights and other electrical systems for the truck. Check and replace the terminals/socket for the bulb if they are loose or spread. If they are ok, then you will need to have the TIPM replaced. I hope that this information helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply and/or if you still need help. Let me know. If you do not need any more assistance, then would you kindly rate my service? I would appreciate it. I do not get any credit unless you rate me in a positive way. If you need further help after rating me, not to worry I will still continue to help and you will not be charged any extra. Thank you in advance!!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Chris