Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

DODGE DURANGO: 2005 DURANGO CODE P0652 P2127 INTERMITTENT THROTTLE

Customer Question

2005 DURANGO CODE P0652 P2127 INTERMITTENT THROTTLE DO NOT RESPOND CUT ENGINE OF AND RESTART AND GET CORRECT WE INSTALL NEW ACCELERATOR PEDAL AND THIS HAPPEN WHEN CAR HAD BEING ON THE RODE
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you sure these are the correct codes from the diagnostic tool?What liter engine?
My thoughts with the current information is a faulty throttle body or PCM. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some body with same codes before say they have to check wire harness from throttle body and tps to ecm and we found battery corrosion by the ecm clean corrosion and all conectors give it back to customer have his truck for two days and havent hear nathing yet
Glad its resolved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This durango is here again i going to replace the throtte body frist and see what hapen
Okay