Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

DG Sprinter 3500: Robert, I am getting a code that states

Customer Question

Hi Robert,
I am getting a code that states that my EKAS End Position Measuring sensor right side is stuck open. Thoughts?
THe resonator box seals are leaking and I am also getting low manifold preasure codes I am replacing the seals on the tube running from the turbo across the intake manifold to the res. Will this fix the EKAS code?
Thoughts?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
What are the actual "P Code" that are being displayed on your scanner?
This EKAS code, was it retrieved from the ECM or another Module?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My friend used the Mercedes Benz computer on it so it had a printed sentence no code
THe MB Computer plugs into the ECM DO I have to have him rerun it?
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Any time you scan the vehicle you should get a corresponding "P Code" along with the Printed Sentence for the code. Can you have him scan for codes again and either give you the "P Codes" and/or the Exact Wording for each code. Post all of them here and we can go from there....
Thank you,
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Next week Hes gone for the day Cheers
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
No problem. Post a reply when ready and we cna continue at that time...
I also need to let you know that my responses may be delayed because I may be helping another customer, or I may be temporarily offline. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you...
Robert