Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Challenger: I have a 1015 dodge challenger. I had set of exhaust

Customer Question

I have a 1015 dodge challenger. I had set of exhaust ( cat back) put on. Since then I have had a engine lite on in my dash.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! Most likely a code was set due to a small exhaust system leak at the new exhaust, or the shop that did the work damaged an Oxygen sensor or forgot to plug it back in. Go back to the shop and ask them to recheck their work and to clear the code with a scan tool. If you never had the check engine light before the exhaust was installed, then I think the shop may have caused this. If not, then the check engine light can be taken care of for free at the dealer using the emissions warranty.
I hope this helps,
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello Robert, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Chris