Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Dodge caravan sxt 3.8 L: 2008 dodge grand caravan 188000 miles

Customer Question

2008 dodge grand caravan 188000 miles trouble codes po300 po301 po304 eng. stumbles under load at low rpm but not at high dealer replaced plugs and wires 400$ no change the check eng light has reset itself 2 times i dont let it go into 6th gear keep it in 5th & let it warm up before i go up the drive any thoughts ? J S lake ozarks Mo.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer,
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with your question.
If you are sure these two cylinders are getting good spark with the new spark plugs from a good coil and you have good compression on these cylinder then I would consider swapping the injector on these cylinder with the one ext to them and see if the misfire moves. If it does then suspect failing and or dirty injector on these cylinders. One other thing to check is to make sure the EGR valve is closed at idle.