Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

What does engine lite blinking 10 times on 2005 dodge magnum

Customer Question

What does engine lite blinking 10 times on 2005 dodge magnum mean. Car try's to start but won't ran fine parked it now this problem
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The check engine light come on when the computer is seeing a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to determine what is failing the first hing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved.Once you have the fault code we can direct you in the likely cause. Unfortunately with knowing the code and or codes there is no way to know where to start.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Engine light blinks 10 times. Odometer code -3-54