Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 Dodge Neon SXT: Scott. Im Bob. I have two problems.

Customer Question

Hello Scott. Im Bob. I have two problems. First Im getting some hesitation in the motor either at Stop lights or when excellerating from a stopping position.
2nd I have been having a problem with the turn signals working for a few min. then stopping. I thought it may be a fuse so I ordered one from Auto Zone but couldn't find anywhere it would fit. (Black Square) Have any ideas what might be causing these problems. I thought maybe fuel filter but learned its in the gas tank and it usually cleans itself. True or not.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You still with me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there drain holes on either side of the rear of the vehicle. I have been finding when it rains that the water gets on the liner in the trunk on the driver side. was wondering if this may be shorting out turn signals when it gets wet in there. Just trying to give you some input to what may be wrong. Maybe im way off base.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
We are only allowed to address one concern per post so I will address the first mentioned issue the delayed acceleration. Is the vehicle behind on any maintenance steps? Lets start in trying to resolve that be cleaning the throttle body and MAF sensor and using some injector cleaner. Can you report back on those results? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris