Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Dodge & Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Benz Diesel Auto: ***** ***** dodge sprinter

Customer Question

I have dodge sprinter 2500 motor home. I took it to dealer for an oil change. WHen he completed the work the engine light came on and the vehicle went into limp mode. It will not accelerate normally after stopping at a traffic light. Could you suggest a sllutioon.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.IF the Check Engine came On or is On, the best solution is to have a Dealer, Shop or Auto Parts Store Scan the Vehicle for "Trouble Codes", prior to any Repairs or Parts.The Check Engine Light gives specific "Trouble Code" DATA to the Vehicle Computer.Retrieve the Trouble Codes first & this will lead you to the cause & best Repair of the vehicleMany Auto Parts Stores will Scan the Vehicle for FREE...........Give you the Trouble Codes & their meanings,.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.
............
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not satisfied
.
with what?
did you have the vehicle Scanned for Trouble Codes?
did you repair the Vehicle?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I donor care spend any more money do not bother to contact me again
I posted the answer & you have not responded to "IF you fixed the problem" or howDid you have the Vehicle Scanned for Trouble Codes?