Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Dodge neon srt-4 2003. As I changed the oxygen sensor (the

Customer Question

dodge neon srt-4 2003. As I changed the oxygen sensor (the first sensor) and engine begins to work with problems when I just staying and when I start the engine when the engine is about 750 - 800 rpm. Can the sensor be the reason? I checked aboutn everything
in car service - the vacuum systems and turbo, the ignition wires, changes all sensors. The problem still exist.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can explain what type of problem you are having with details I will try and help you, also have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting . Most parts store will run a scan for you at no charge, post back with the results and we can work from there.