sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I need a comprehensive diagram of the vacuum routing

Customer Question

I need a comprehensive diagram of the vacuum routing for a dual AC Dodge van
1999
Category: Dodge
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you
what kind of dodge van do you have?
is it a full size?caravan?
what engine?
tell me all you can
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1999 Ram 1500 Conversion. Conversion by Elk Automotive including a rear evaporator set up by ProAir Inc. Their 1997/1998
AirTech 1100 series MiniMax. The engine is a 5.2l (318CI) Automatic. Much of the existing AC vacuum lines are gone and someone else has been messing with it. I need a comprehensive diagram including component description and line coloring, routing, etc in or der to get her working right again.
ok
please stand by,,i dont have this one,,i will opt out,one of the other guys will be right with you that can help you.
thanks
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Some diagrams were available from Elk up to the early 2000's but Elk is no longer in business. While in business we were able to contact them and get diagrams faxed to us, but they were poor and not always correct or usable. Aside from locating something someone had scanned and posted on a forum or something of that nature it's unlikely you'll find anything related to the conversion.
What is the actual issue you're trying to repair?