Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ram 3500: I have a dodge ram 3500 little dump truck. I got

Customer Question

I have a dodge ram 3500 little dump truck. I got into it this week and the engine, ABS, brake light are all on. on stock the electric brake module it says CF with a exclamation point (!) the truck screen by the speedometer says service trailer brake system. And the Speedometer is also not working
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I believe your mechanics tool is not sophisticated enough. The 0700 code means there are transmission codes stored. Can you try a better tool? Odds are the code is going to be associated with the ABS module and speedometer. Have you done any diag on these U-codes to see if the ABS module is bad or ha a wiring issue? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris