Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

Chracger: i have a 2007 dodge charger how do i reset the anti

Customer Question

i have a 2007 dodge charger how do i reset the anti theift system it has the red dot on the dash bradded
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
First thing you need to try before we continue is the second key if you have one. It is VERY possible that the key itself is the root of the problem...
If you have already tried the second key or you don't have one let me know and we can go from there...
Thank you,
Robert