Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Dodge Intrepid: Today I went to the grocery store and parked

Customer Question

Today I went to the grocery store and parked the 2004 dodge intrepid in the parking lot. Car was fine going to the store. Anyway, when I came out and started the car, I had three lights light up in the dash display...............Airbag, ABS, and Traction Control also turn signals not working. In addition, none of my windows would roll down and the ac/heater would not work, either. I turned the car off, waited a few seconds, restarted it, and all seemed well. I drove home and parked the car in the garage with the windows down.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Any time the traction control , ABS and Airbag light come on the computer will set and store a fault code and or code. The place to start to try and determine what cause this would be to have the computer system scanned and see what fault codes have been set in memory. Most major part stores will run this scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with all codes found, I can help you from there.