Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Magnum: What should i do i have 2008 dodge magnum sxt that

Customer Question

What should i do i have 2008 dodge magnum sxt that wont do anything when i turn it on to start..? I found a blown fuse in trunk fuse box
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! This could be a number of things from a bad battery, to a failed starter motor. Let's start with the battery. When you turn on the headlights are they nice and bright? And if so, when you do turn the key to the start position, do the lights stay bright , or get real dim, or go off completely?
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ya the battery is good i found a 25amp fuse blown in back whivh is for ignition
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can i test module where key is
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Ok, try disconnecting the negative battery cable for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. Tat may reset the WCM (Wireless Control Module).
Chris