Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Etc light is on truck will shut off while driving. do have

Customer Question

etc light is on truck will shut off while driving. do have two codes p0315 p0016
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! Both of these codes are being set because of a failing crank shaft position sensor. Replace the sensor and please use only OEM Mopar crank sensor. I am 99% sure that this will fix the problem.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris