Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Tom, my name is ***** ***** I just did my front brakes on

Customer Question

Hi Tom, my name is ***** ***** I just did my front brakes on my 03' intrepid and now they are making a rubbing/squeaking noise on both sides and cant figure out why
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Make sure the brake pads and brake pad components were all installed correctly with no grease on the brake pads or rotors.If these are all o.k. and the dust shields behind the brake rotors were not bent or damaged I suspect the brand of brake pads is the cause.I have seen some cheaper brake pad brands cause this issue here and had to replace the affected pads again with a better quality pad to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete