Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

Really? have to ask to ask again

Customer Question

really? have to ask to ask again? if we can't chat on a continuous basis then this is a waste of my time. no disrespect but i have 20 years aviation electronics experience in the navy and 2 years after that working for nadep as a fa-18 electronics tech.
if i had the dealer electrical manual ( or two...not sure) i wouldn't be here. factory radio works if that's what your getting at so why check the wire? what are the differences between the early and late schematics? what do they have in common besides area
51? so...with all the schematics, connection locations and component locations, i am sure we can figure this out without typing forever.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and after your answer...i will hit you up again tomorrow. it's sunday night and am sure you have better things to do. thanks for your help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i see the schematics please?
Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.
Ummmm. It's a Ford? Not a Dodge?
If so, you got mis-catorgorized and I'll shift you to Ford.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what? it's a dodge ram 1500. you chatting with the right guy?
Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.
Check the thread, clearly says F150. Sorry bud, but I gotta opt out of this one. Burn my house down if you will, but I can't continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
asswipe
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Umm. Im not sure what that was all about. My name is ***** ***** Im going to take this over.Give me a minute while I look over your original question and try to piece this all together.
OK after reading over you last post it appears you just need access to diagrams. Youre better off on this particular one to go to alldatadiy.com and buying a yearly single vehicle subscription. Its only about 20 bucks a year and includes comprehensive diagrams, locations, etc. Please be sure to give us another try in the future if you need step by step instructions on just about anything or if you want me to help you I have no problem with that.. It just doesnt sound like what you are looking for. Let me know how you want to proceed and I apologize for whatever transpired before. I cant quite figure out what it was but whatever it was I apologize for the way you were treated.