Robert
Robert, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Gas dually. Throwing two fault

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Gas dually. Throwing two fault codes this morning: 1.) P2175 MOD$10 Evap Emission Control System. Purge Flow Fault. 2.) P0441 MOD$10 TAC System - Low Airflow Just need some help working through the codes, identifying what's
wrong, and what to clean/replace. Thanks, Tom
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I have been researching your concern and now have a bit of information for you...Let me know if you are missing any info or need an explanation of anything posted here...
Here are the factory diagnostic charts for those codes, read through them and run the tests included as best as you can. If you need wiring diagrams or connector pin charts, let me know, I'll be glad to furnish the info necessary to get this solved...
P0441 Chart ----> --Click here--to view
P2175 Chart ----> --Click here--to view
If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your question, Please kindly"Rate" my service, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you and thanks for asking your question!
Robert