-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Dodge 3500 5.9 diesel 4×4: Ok, ready on abs light problem

Customer Question

Ok, ready on abs light problem on 2001 3500 4×4. Paid morons to fix abs light issue aND brake light on dash. They put most expensive item in, the control module, and charged me. Sorry they day we promise we will find problem. I replaced rear sensor on pumpkin and 2 front wheel sensors today...No change. Also air bag light came on about a ye as r ago which was about 6 months after module was put in. Key turn three times for codes. 0500 comes up which is sensor error..help.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!
My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. NOTE: The deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.
The code is no vehicle speed sensor. I see that quite a few parts has been replaced, but has any diagnostics been done to find the issue? If not I suggest following this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghees80xplpo28a/7_4_84%20P0500-NO%20VEHICLE%20SPEED%20SENSOR%20SIGNAL.pdf?dl=0
Once you run the tests you will be able to find the problem.
I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance all you have to do is reply..
And feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs.
Thank you for the positive rating!
Have a great day,
Brad