Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

3500 ram deisel 6.7: I have a 2007.5 3500 ram cab &iChat's.

Customer Question

I have a 2007.5 3500 ram cab &iChat's. 6.7 deisel. And my wires on back of truck for my lights and the trailer plug have been cut was gonna see if u had a wiring diagram with what color wires go to
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Where are the wires cut so that I can get a good diagram for you? Is it just the trailer connector wiring or the wiring to the rear lamps also?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's really just the trailer lights plug the 7 way and the brake controller
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put a flat bed on it my tail lights work
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Is this a factory 7 way connector or aftermarket? The aftermarkets have different wire colors...
I also need to let you know that my responses may be delayed because I may be helping another customer, or I may be temporarily offline. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you...
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aftermarket it has a brown yellow green white blue and purple but I also have a normal one that u put ur wires in but all I need is the factory wire colors and what they are
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
I have been researching your concern and now have a bit of information for you...Let me know if you are missing any info or need an explanation of anything posted here...
Here is the connector pin chart for the main connection behind the 7 way plug, it should list all wire colors on the truck for the rear lighting...

--Click here to view--
Keep me posted and let me know if you need additional info...
Thank you,
Robert
______________________________________
Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer.
Remember, RATING is REQUIRED to credit me for helping you! -- Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or better. It's only then that I am credited... A "Poor" or "Bad Service" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf...
Please remember that this site operates on the honor system... Making sure that your expert is paid for good answers is what allows experts to continue working for you and others...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U gonna answer the question or did my time run out
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Did my most recent post showing the 7 way connector pinout not show up for you? Let me know and I will repost the answer if necessary...
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert