Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

1500 ram: I have a 1500 ram need to know where second fuse

Customer Question

I have a 1500 ram need to know where second fuse box panel is
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
A 2006 Ram 1500 is only equipped with 1 fuse box from the factory. It is called the TIPM (Totally Integrated Power Module). All fuses are located in this fuse box.
I noticed you stated that you needed to install a "Relay Switch" for bank 1 sensor 2. Are you referring to the 02 Sensors?
What is the code that you are getting for this concern? If you post the "P Code" here, I'll gladly help you get this figured out....
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert