Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

Dodge stratus: WHERE IS THE TCM LOCATED ON A 2002 DODGE STRATUS

Customer Question

WHERE IS THE TCM LOCATED ON A 2002 DODGE STRATUS 3.O V6 MITSUBISHI
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Robert
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The PCM (engine AND transmission controller) is mounted on the passenger side firewall near the floor behind the glove box. This module controls engine and transmission functions... I'm posting a link to the document that will outline the locations of all onboard modules on this vehicle in case you need locations of other modules in the future.... Click the following link to view the document... Click here Let me know if you need additional info.... Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer! Robert