sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have turn signal and headlight problems with my 2004 ram

Customer Question

hi I have turn signal and headlight problems with my 2004 ram 3500
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my turn signals blink fast inside my truck but only the back right works outside my truck and only back right brack light works, front right low beam only and front left high beam only, started all at once, would this be the control module, I changed the multifuntion turn switch, no help at all.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It's possible that the problem is in the front control module but it's more likely to be the integrated power module.
If all fuses are good pop the IPM up and remove the FCM from the side of it. Take a look at the FCM terminals and you'll see the pins on the ends are numbered. Find pins 3, 4, 6 and 7 and then their mates on the IPM side.
Using a paperclip to probe, jumper wires and something like a headlamp or fog lamp bulb load test these four power feeds. IF one is missing or dim then the problem is in the IPM.