Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

3500 diesel pick up: 2004 dodge cummins 3500 high idle?

Customer Question

2004 dodge cummins 3500 high idle?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! If you have no codes then the problem is a failing APPS. The APPS is the throttle position sensor. There are 2 versions of the sensor based on the build date of your truck. Send me the VIN number and I will see which one you have.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 years ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris