Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Ram 1500: I want to swap my seats seats. I have 2012

Customer Question

I want to swap my seats for power seats. I have 2012 1500. Seats are from 2015 2500
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!

My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. NOTE: The deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.

What is your question? Will it work? Sure you can install them but if you didn't have power seats you looking a quite a bit of wiring..

Brad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the wires from the donor for the seat. I need to know what needs hooked up or where I could find a wire diagram for the power seat
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Mark,

If I can get the last 8 of your VIN I will be able to suppply you with a wiring diagram of your vehicle with power seats so you can wire it up correctly..

Brad