Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Dodge Caliber: . I have a dodge caliber 2011. The oil

Customer Question

Hello. I have a dodge caliber 2011. The oil pressure light came on a few days ago, I topped the oil off. It was fine for 15 mins then the oil pressure light came back on again. When the car acelorate's it starts to stall and I can smell something burning. I don't know if it needs a new oil filter or what the problem could be.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for allowing me to assist you! How low was the oil when you checked it? How much did you have to add?
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was really low, I added snout 2 quarts to see if that would help. Then another two. I have an appointment for tomorrow to get the oil changed so u was just trying to get the car to make it till then.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Ooh that was very low. Hopefully you did not do any damage. Have the shop do a thorough inspection and if you have any questions about what they say, let me know.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris