Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Dodge sprinter 3500: I have a code plug 1, on dodge

Customer Question

I have a code for glow plug 1, on dodge sprinter 2005 diesel, I replace the glow plug and the conector was ok . WHEN I RESET CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, it goes off, as soon that I start up the check engine come back with the same diagnostic trouble code . what can I do in order to get inspected?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Do you know what the actual "P Code" was? If I can have the code, I'll be able to tell you what needs to be done next....
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert