Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Ram 1500: RAM TRUCK NO BRAKE OR TURN SIGNALS BUT RUNNING AND

Customer Question

RAM TRUCK NO BRAKE OR TURN SIGNALS BUT RUNNING AND HEADLIGHTS WORK
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
What fails and causes this issue here is the turn signal/multi function electronic switch itself.This shorts out and fails internally causing a loss of brake and turn signal lights as the brake light signals travel through the turn signal switch.I have had to replace this switch in several cases before for this issue here.
Thanks Pete